The London Pass is only available for The Classic Tour or The Love London Tour in English only. (The Love London Tour has been suspended due to the pandemic.) The Classic Tour is bookable with the London Pass or Go City in French, German (10:15 am departure) and in Dutch (10 am) if the tour is running. You can check availabillty from the home page.
- While we are happy to accept walk-in customers who are holders of the London Pass or Go City, however this is subject to availability.
- Reservations made with us in advance via the below method will be prioritised over walk-in customers.
- All customers reserving via this method must present a valid London Pass or Go City QR code when checking in prior to the tour.
- Children must be at least ten years old to join scheduled tours.
- The London Pass or Go City cannot be used for any other rides.
- The London Pass or Go City is not valid for Private Tours and cannot be exchanged/traded for a discount towards Private Tours.
To book with the London Pass or Go City follow the instructions.
1) Go to the home page and in the 'Check Availability' section select the date, language, and the number of people you wish to book for.
2) Ensure that Tour Type 'Open' is selected.
3) Select the either The Classic Tour or The Love London Tour.
4) On the page that follows, tick the checkbox labelled 'Voucher' and select 'LP Discount' from the dropdown list below.
5) Click 'Apply' and the balance payment will be reduced to zero.
6) Enter your email address for ticket delivery in the field provided, hit 'Next', and then follow the instructions to complete your contact information and agree to the terms and conditions.